Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder what happened to those straight teeth that you had as a teenager? Do you wonder what would be involved in returning those teeth to that picture perfect (yearbook) smile? Never have braces as a teenager, and now find yourself wanting to straighten your teeth?
Now, there is Invisalign, a clear (no pun intended) alternative to those metal brackets that will not work in social or work scenarios! If you want an easy, effective way to achieve the beautiful, confident smile you deserve, talk to us about Invisalign. We offer our patients the option of straightening their teeth without the dread of those unsightly brackets and wires!
Here’s how it works….
- Make an appointment with Dr. Partrick to discuss your options. This would be a great time to ask all questions and to see if Invisalign is right for you.
- Once you have decided that Invisalign is the right treatment for you, Dr. Partrick will schedule you to make the initial design for Invisalign, consisting of photographs and impressions.
- Using these and treatment planning by Dr. Partrick, Invisalign will make a number of nearly invisible aligners that will in fact begin to move your teeth!
- Every 4-6 weeks, you will return to Dr. Partrick’s office to monitor the movement of the teeth, and give you some additional aligners to continue aligning your teeth.
- Finally, when you have completed the treatment, you will be given clear retainers to wear, so that you can avoid returning to those crooked teeth!
It is that simple!